gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
03-15-2024, 03:10 PM
Even though Wilder is amazed by the architecture, the surroundings, everything that the castle offers, he knows he could never stay. It is too confined, too musty, too dry. There's not enough free flowing air or dampness or mud. He would miss his mud baths too much here, but as he stares at Meadow, he wonders if he could survive. Or maybe she would want to come with him. They could go on a grand adventure exploring the world. But he had just met her... But her eyes were so pretty, she was so pretty.

"Glad I could provide," he jokes again, his vermilion eyes never leaving her baby blues. Was Meadow always this pretty? Was he staring too long? He leans in a bit closer, their breaths intermingling, inches from each other. Wait, what was he doing? He wants to kiss her, but he's not sure she would be okay with that. Oh, fuck it. Leaning in the rest of the way, Wilder aims to plant his muzzle against her unless she moves and denies him.

WILDER

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. did you fall from heaven just for me? Amron's Castle 06:55 AM, 12-23-2023 08:23 AM, 04-19-2024