gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

03-15-2024, 05:27 PM

Kane smiled adoringly at his beautiful mate beside him as she asserted that her home was wherever he was. Tamsyn was much too sweet to him, but he’d never complain about how wonderful his life partner was. To her, it might have seemed like a tremendous sacrifice to give up his nomadic ways and his lifestyle of roaming free, but to Kane it didn’t even require a second thought. He had spent almost all of his life following his tribe’s nomadic ways; his paws had seen all sorts of terrains across the nooks and crannies of the earth. There had been a time when he believed he would die along the path and he had accepted that as his destiny, as was the destiny of his people. But now all the elder wolf wanted was to spend his twilight years in the peace and comfort of Tamsyn’s love, indulging in her family and making as many memories to outlive their time as they could. There was no doubt or question in his mind that this was the destiny he chose.

With their meal coming to a conclusion, Kane settled in to relax and enjoy the serene evening with his beloved fae, licking his paws and lips clean of the remnants of the delicious food she had poured her heart and soul into. "Truly you spoil me, little blackbird," he teased with a guttural chuckle as she leaned up to grace his cheek with a kiss. As she rose and moved to grab something from the other side of the blanket, Kane couldn’t help but let his hazel eyes roam over the gorgeous black fae’s lithe body and supple curves, lingering on her shapely rump with a sabertoothed grin. One thing that certainly hadn’t subsided in his age was his libido, thanks in part to the very active love life the pair maintained. Tamsyn returned to his side with a small pouch that earned her a curious head tilt from her giant mate like a curious puppy.

Before he could ask her what this was, Tam was wishing him a happy birthday and gesturing for him to open the pouch. With a lopsided smile on his face, Kane chuckled and began to open the pouch. "You didn’t have to get me anything, my Moon and Stars. Time with you is all the gift I could ever need." As sweet as his words were, even the humble Kane was taken by surprise when a small bottle rolled out of the open pouch and into his massive paw. Kane blinked in surprise and studied the pale gold liquid contained within the glass, swirling it around with careful digits and watching the small verdant flecks dance about within the liquid. As he was inspecting the strange potion, Tam began to explain what his gift was—a special concoction made in Elysium, custom ordered for them with cannabis. Kane raised a curious brow at Tamsyn, a roguish grin playing on the corners of his lips. Ever since he had introduced her to the world of recreational drugs, she had been an enthusiastic and avid partaker with him. It was one of the many things that they shared together and that he loved about her. Now it looked like she was going to show him something new.

At the mention of the base solution being an enhancer to her real gift to him, Kane felt the soft brush of silky fur trailing up his thigh as Tam's tail teased him. His nerves prickled with excited energy and his own big bushy tail began to tap against the blankets. It took very little from his mate to get him raring to go, but knowing that she was the orchestrator of their drug trip this time ignited that desire in his belly like nothing else. Kane returned her sly grin, the lustful gleam in his eyes unmistakable as he leaned closer to press his lips gently to hers, thanking her with a kiss. "You never cease to surprise me, my little blackbird. Thank you, I can't wait to try it out with my real gift," he replied in rumbling, seductive tones. Using a claw to uncork the bottle, the dire brute took a tentative sniff at the vial, his nares immediately met by the scent of honey and saffron, sweet and slightly spicy. His brows raised in interest again, looking back to his lover once more. "How much of this should I drink?" Dosage was key when it came to recreational drugs, and although he was highly curious about what the concoction would do, he didn't want to spoil the surprise if Tamsyn wanted him to experience it before telling him. He trusted her unconditionally.

"Kaneonuskatew"

As his mate, Tamsyn may enter his threads not marked as Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. You're as young as you feel The Starlit Plains 06:45 PM, 07-21-2023 09:40 PM, 09-02-2024