Expert Fighter (135)

Expert Hunter (171)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

Samhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
03-16-2024, 12:17 AM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2024, 12:18 AM by Alexander. Edited 1 time in total.)

Alexander heard the playful jab that he could be kissed too if he wanted. Hell, if he wasn’t in the middle of battle he might have found the other guy cute. But he was focused on the fight, rather than flirting, and helping stand up for his pack. His maw fell upon his opponent’s muzzle and Alex hesitated. What… what were they really hoping to gain by both packs maiming each other anyway? The chickens were dead, surely the Raiders had realized it wasn’t worth it? And that hesitation gave Kenway his moment to shine. He felt a tongue, and in response Alexander reeled back, heat rushing to his face.

“I-I didn’t think you were serious!” The stammer over his words was enough to show his embarrassment. The first time he’d gotten the tongue of someone outside of his family… and man it had been weird… but not necessarily unpleasant? It left him feeling confused, though thankfully his hawk was able to wing down and try to pick at his opponent. “You two are fighting, not supposed to be making out!” She screeched as she tried for one of Kenway’s ears with her talons.

-------------------------------------------

Alexander vs Kenway for Dominance
Round 2/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Heavy
Offensive Battle Accessory: Steel Dagger
Defensive Battle Accessory: Leather Armor
Companion 1: Hawk, Female - Perception
Companion 2: Badger, Female - Battle
Mutation 1: Saber fangs - Offensive
Mutation 2: Elongated Mane - Defensive
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Expert Hunter
Specialty:

"Speech," 'Thought.'
Alexander has two companions - an American badger and a sharp-shinned hawk. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Can't Stop, The Dogs Of War Obsidian Beach 03:01 PM, 03-01-2024 12:55 PM, 03-24-2024