gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Indie

03-16-2024, 03:12 AM

As the challenge for Valta's claim unfolded, Mariah found herself swept up in the intensity of the moment, her senses keenly attuned to the sights and sounds of the battlefield. Amidst the flurry of activity, she was surprised yet heartened to catch sight of some of her relatives-  Avacyn included- amidst the spectators. The unexpected reunion filled her with a rush of warmth and recognition, momentarily dispelling the tension that hung in the air. However, in the end, it did make sense that the Matriarch would want to be around to witness the grapple for leadership.

When Avacyn approached and invited her to step away for a private conversation, Mariah readily followed, eager for the chance to reconnect with her sister away from the chaos of the challenge. As they reached the edge of the battlefield, Mariah returned Avacyn's affectionate smile, feeling a swell of love and gratitude for her sister's presence. "It's good to see you too, Ava," Mariah replied, reciprocating the affectionate touch with a gentle acknowledgment of her own. The familiar touch of her sister's muzzle against her cheek brought a sense of comfort that she had missed during her time away.

Mariah took a step back, her eyes taking in the sight of Avacyn. A smile lit up her face, genuine warmth seeping through her words. "I'm doing well, thank you," she spoke with a hint of enthusiasm, her voice carrying like music. "It's been quite the journey, full of challenges and triumphs. I've learned more than I could have ever imagined during our time away." She paused, her eyes sparkling with excitement and flecks of contemplation as she reflected on all that she had experienced in the past couple of seasons. "I've met some remarkable wolves, and have been taught some remarkable things. The training has been invaluable— and certainly worth the time investment." A sense of pride swelled within Mariah as she spoke of her experiences, grateful for the opportunity. “Malico and I were considering departing for the Hallows, but it appears as if the decision is being made for us.” Mariah hoped that Kotori would walk away victorious from the challenge. However, even in the event that he did, she imagined that he and his pack would need time to recover, and would appreciate not having to entertain guests in that time. The last thing she wanted to do was overstay their welcome.

Taking the moment to transition their conversation, she couldn't help but make her own inquiry. "How are things back home?" She asked lightly, thinking about the potential for everything she might have missed.

"Mariah Mendacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. And now for a brief intermission Northern Mines 10:40 AM, 03-15-2024 02:43 PM, 06-07-2024