ardent

You Can Call me Queen 'B'

Raven

gems
size
build
player
09-24-2013, 05:40 PM

Such rude words would fall into her dark pointed auds, yet she let them roll off her back. A sarcastic smirk split her lips to reveal her perfect ivory razors, and her voice would fill the air once more. I'm going to ignore the fact that you never introduced yourself, you naughty girl. The name's Raven, and I'd love it if you would tell me yours. Yeah, she was a bitch, a sexy bitch. She stepped towards the other woman, taking notice of the wolf skull that masked her face. Such a large, powerful creature she was. Rather demonic, in fact. What a queen she would make. She thought to herself. But Raven was unsure of how tolerant and helpful a queen she would be. That would determine how successful her pack would be. Leaving those thoughts to trail off, she let her exotic eyes flit over the she wolf. She waited, long ebony tail flickering back and forth. If one focussed hard enough on her flanks, they would find darker markings along them that appeared to be folded wings. An angel from hell, beautiful, but not helpful or kind to anyone other than those she knew well.

Speech
Thought
Others