gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
ghostliem
03-16-2024, 10:48 AM

The sun is hot, even during what should be Autumn. Beating down on his white coat, warming and drying his fur in all the wrong places. Exhausted, hungry, and agitated that they have to walk through all this sand and water just to get somewhere, Idris isn't in the mood for games. And because he's walking in front of Cambria, he doesn't see her head nod, but rather believes she's ignoring him. Her silence sends a trigger of irritation through him.

His fur bristles suddenly, paws digging into the sand to force his large body to stop. Ears flatten and lips pull up in a sneer with a second. Whirling on the girl, he lowers his head closer to her level. Lunging toward her, he snaps his teeth next to her muzzle, a threatening gesture. "When I speak, I expect you to respond. Yes, sir. No, sir. Am I clear?" Idris seethes, a growl vibrating in his chest as he keeps his face as close to hers as possible.

Idris Ashcroft

table coding by bunni ♥

Idris is considered a MATURE character & may have threads with triggering themes.
Please read at your own descretion.

Cambria & Matija are near Idris at all times & allowed to enter any of Idris' threads if they please.
Beware, Idris is fiercely protective over both wolves & will do anything to keep them out of harm's way.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. tears of salt, heart of stone Kamui Delta 06:01 PM, 03-14-2024 09:56 AM, 03-24-2024