size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Ali

Island HopperExplorerRapid Poster - Silver1K
03-16-2024, 01:20 PM
Ronan still wasn't sure what to make of this place- Boreas as he was told it was called. it was as vast as it was varied, and the fact that most of it was inhabitable already put it well above what he was used to. Wasn't like there had been much choice, even thinking about it now made his head throb, like he couldn't get far enough.

This place though? The heat was familiar, fires long raged where he was from, their fumes toxic and choking with thick black smoke. Common sense told him to turn back whilst he could still breathe, whilst tears didn't prick at the corners of his eyes, a cough not clawing at his throat. It was similar, sure, but not the same. For one, the heat seemed to be coming from underground, the stink of sulphur following suit. As long as he didn't get too close to the source he thought he'd be safe.

Entering from an adjacent tunnel, he didn't catch scent of the wolf till sheer darkness drowned out his vision. Taking a moment or so to adjust, and even then he couldn't really see her, not much more than an outline of her figure as she was still some distance away. If she hadn't picked up on his presence, then the glow of his fur had given him away by now.

"Am I disturbing you?" Came his dry question, a little mean and jabbing in its delivery. Accusing, almost.
table coding by bunni ♥
[Image: PzMsxDx.png]