size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
03-16-2024, 03:57 PM

As Mariah nestled closer to him, Caedes experienced a curious sense of solace that enveloped him completely. It wasn't long before it seeped into his mind, igniting a possessive impulse that urged him to keep her here in his embrace. But he didn’t want that. He wanted her free and defiant. He was not like his cousins, he was quite at peace with their games of wit and willpower. With her psyche whole and resilient, especially with the fragility of her physical condition — it was transfixing. Unnatural and wonderful. Though he doubted he had a choice in the matter at all, it was the very reason she held his affections as wickedly as she did.

Her soft whispers resonated deep within him, stirring a protective instinct that had been reserved solely for his kin in the past, meticulously nurtured back in Saffron. With a sly grin, he realized she was sinking deeper than just his thoughts; she was reshaping the very essence of his being with every single clash of emotion. "Do I often portray myself as the underdog in my battles?" Caedes mused, his voice a confident rumble tinged with playful teasing as he reciprocated her closeness, relishing the sensation of her slender frame against his.

As they lingered in their embrace, Caedes was captivated by the way she could so silently affirm his devotion, this woman and her spells. Her touch on his scarred skin sent a shiver down his spine, reminding him of the battles he had fought and the scars he bore, yet none compared to the challenge she presented to him. He found himself drawn to her despite the pain she could evoke simply by overtaking his thoughts, craving her like a masochistic addiction. He briefly wondered how good it would feel if she did seek to harm him. Crimson ribbonry of blood and all, splicing through old scars and whatnot. What a fantasy to have. He was burning alive.

Mariah's teasing remark elicited a playful smirk from Caedes, a glint of amusement dancing in his emerald eyes. "Oh, greatly," He conceded with mock indignation. "You are intoxicating, Mariah, both a poison and an antidote I am eager to indulge in, regardless of consequence, as you know." He said with pride, bold ardor seeping into his tone as he extended his hand, aiming to gently caress her cheek. A pang of regret surged within him at the thought of being unable to see her until his task was complete, fueling a sense of envy towards those who could freely gaze upon her in the meantime. That unsettling sensation churned in his stomach as he briefly entertained the idea of sneaking away to be with her, only to swiftly dismiss it upon considering the risk of his family discovering her… prematurely.

"I will have my Third Eye, my raven, deliver a message to you once my cousin secures his crown," The brute declared earnestly, gesturing to the bird perched in the willow over head, within it’s claws it clutched a mask of bone, feathered at its edges with two jewels strung from the temples — obviously belonging to Caedes. His gaze returned to her, fixed with unwavering determination. "In return for easing your worries swiftly, I ask that you make me a promise as well — To remain unharmed and intact, won't you?" Caedes beckoned her closer, to savor the time they had against the uncertainty of the coming days.

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. If We Don't Leave This Town Weeping Woods 05:27 PM, 03-14-2024 06:30 AM, 04-11-2024