size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
wicked

Double MasterStudentRapid Poster - Bronze1K
03-16-2024, 08:00 PM

The assignment from Modesty brings a confident smile to Dread's lips. A nod, as well-- he's picking up what she's putting down, after all. There's a light wave of his tail at his haunches as he listens. It's a big task, but he's up for it. Dread has grown up, well and truly. Fuck, he feels genuinely important, to be asked for a job like this.

Outriders. Scald, Deluge, and Dread-- at least it was a party they knew worked. It would keep Deluge from being cooped up, stewing on the things that weren't in the cards right now. Maybe it was his desire to prove himself really kicking off again, but Dread was trying not to think too hard about that one. "Happily. I'll do what I can."

As for the mention of Halo's arrival? Dread gave a gentle nod. Taking another long sip of his tea, the young man hesitated. Waited a moment. Another sip, before assembling the right words. "Thank you for not... holding everything against me. And letting me stay with her." While staying among the Raiders had never been his long term plan, it certainly had worked out.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. very young, yet unmistakably aged Daager Isle 03:01 AM, 02-28-2024 01:05 AM, 05-20-2024