size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
wicked

Rapid Poster - BronzePride - Bisexual1K
03-16-2024, 09:21 PM

Hen sighed deeply, her shoulders slumping somewhat. Ow, fuck, right, that was a bad choice too. Cricket was probably getting sick of patching her up, but at least it's good practice? Hen certainly thought so. Right, should get back to them pretty soon, especially if there really wasn't anyone out here for her, right now.

Before she can gather her thoughts, a soft voice startles Hen. Her head comes up, smacking squarely into a mushroom. It rewards her with a faint glow, and protection from the wall. "Fuck-- shit, sorry, yeah, hi." The girl takes a step back, tosses her head-- maybe a bit like clearing an etch-a-sketch. A grin to replace it. "No I'm okay... I was tracking a scent, got a little turned around. Cool cave though, huh?" Dorky grin on her face, tail wagging.

Henbane was doing her best to convince herself that the cool cave made up for the little heartbreaks that came with the mistaken trail.

"Speech"

[Image: g7aouot.png]
[Image: EBzsphU.gif]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. broken bottles all around my feet Glowshroom Cavern 08:56 PM, 03-16-2024 06:12 AM, 03-23-2024