gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
wicked

Rapid Poster - BronzePride - Bisexual1K
03-16-2024, 09:57 PM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2024, 09:58 PM by Henbane. Edited 1 time in total.)
Wonder is contagious, and Hen feels at least a little better not being alone down here. If it wasn't just for the cave, maybe getting out and actually... meeting people, maybe that was helping too. Her tail wagged, posture loose and friendly. "Me neither, I think I saw more glowing deeper in the cave, but I dunno about going all the way down there." At least, not with her shoulder in its current condition.

"I thought it smelled like my sister, but hey, I've been wrong before." Something about the autumn, thoughts of her parents, things she isn't entirely sure she wants to grapple with. "Henbane, charmed." It's true, she is, although she isn't the most difficult to enchant either. Easy grin and wagging tail, at least it's salvaged a rough day. Her tone is genuine, and that's all that matters.

"What's a nice girl like you doing in a dark, objectively spooky cave like this?" Hen's giggle is bright... really, she's just unafraid to laugh at her own cliches.

"Speech"

[Image: g7aouot.png]
[Image: EBzsphU.gif]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. broken bottles all around my feet Glowshroom Cavern 08:56 PM, 03-16-2024 06:12 AM, 03-23-2024