gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

Critical Attack!Island HopperWinnerUnderachieverOverachieverStudent
Double MasterCritical Observation!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
03-17-2024, 01:55 AM

Even if she was tied to a pack, Deluge liked to think she would continue to explore other areas of the continent and move to wherever suited the needs of her followers best, as circumstances changed. Staying in one place too long could deplete resources, build up bad energy, and this place clearly had plenty of resources, and her lack of connection to the place left it clear in the case of the latter. She was sure there were no shortage of plants Sakana could put to use for healing, or those red flowers looked like they might make a nice dye for Kenway. She took a couple as samples to show when she got back to Daager.

When Avacyn enquired as to how she had been, she let loose a hollow chuckle. “Didn' get far enough away ter avoid m' mother haulin me back in, so I reckon I'll be a Raider fer a little while yet.” She smiled, but it was a sharp-edged thing. “I did make it north though, there's a big cave but if yer can get inside there's strange colourful rocks in th' winders, and images on th' roof o' strange hairless things... or well, they're like those dogs that 'av hair up 'ere,” she waved her paw over the top of her head, “but nothin' anywhere else... but they kinda look like monkeys.” She shrugged, it was hard to explain. “I reckon it'll freeze over ter next summer now though.” She admitted with some regret. She did plan on visiting again.

A clattering in the branches in the distance, the unfamiliar Whoop whooping of some sort of monkey had her eyes turned to the treetops, trying to catch any sign of movement. “How about you though? How's yer pack doin?”

“Speech”

Due to distance kept from her Raider kin and her regular travelling taking her out of pack lands, Deluge smells and acts like a loner. The only noticeable scent other than her own is Dread who may join any of her threads at any time.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Bin chicken you out Ibis Islands 08:44 PM, 02-03-2024 10:12 PM, 06-09-2024