gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

Critical Attack!Island HopperWinnerUnderachieverOverachieverStudent
Double MasterCritical Observation!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
03-17-2024, 02:26 AM

Deluge nods when Dread introduces her and she offers the other woman a small roll of her eyes when he comes to hover again, a sidelong grin offered to try and put Dread at ease. She'd kind of... come to the opposite conclusion Deluge had, but she wasn't going to pull her up on it. The sooner they were off this island the sooner she could tease Dread for ruining her fun. She did very much love to taunt him, she couldn't wait until they went raiding together.

Snippets of lessons drifted back to her as she pondered over what Dread had mentioned the substance was. "I do think it can be used ter repel pests n fungus if yer inter keepin a garden, but I don' think it's recommended fer medicinal crops. Heard it makes a handy poison ina pinch, not that we're th' sort ter do somethin' so heinous..." Her calculating smirk and the heavy sarcasm that laced her latter statement left no question why she would be gathering it, but she couldn't speak for Dread. "I believe m' younger brother uses it fer pretty things too, trinkets n' the like. Mixes up ter a pretty colour, as long as yer not th' sort ter lick it." She'd very nearly done the same herself. If nothing else, the colour was quite appealing.

"speech"
Due to distance kept from her Raider kin and her regular travelling taking her out of pack lands, Deluge smells and acts like a loner. The only noticeable scent other than her own is Dread who may join any of her threads at any time.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Poison or remedy? Emerald Island 09:59 PM, 02-03-2024 01:03 AM, 05-20-2024