gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Indie

03-17-2024, 07:59 AM

Mariah smiled warmly at Henbane's easygoing demeanor, finding herself drawn to the younger wolf's infectious energy. "Henbane, it's a pleasure to meet you too," she replied, her tone genuine as she returned the friendly sentiment.

Chuckling at Hen's playful comment about the cave, Mariah shook her head. "Honestly, I'm not entirely sure myself," she admitted with a light laugh. "I suppose I just couldn't resist the allure of a mysterious cave and the chance to explore something new." She paused, her gaze shifting to the faint glow emanating from deeper within the cave. "But perhaps it's time I head back. I wouldn't want to get too lost in here."

Standing up, Mariah offered Hen a warm smile. "It was lovely chatting with you, Henbane. Take care of yourself, and maybe we'll cross paths again someday." With a final farewell, she turned and made her way back towards the entrance of the cave, her curiosity satisfied for now.

"Mariah Mendacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. broken bottles all around my feet Glowshroom Cavern 08:56 PM, 03-16-2024 06:12 AM, 03-23-2024