size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Ali

Island HopperExplorerRapid Poster - Silver1K
03-17-2024, 10:29 AM

Movement caught his eye once more as the wolf he'd seen on Scaled Island leapt off of the floating vessel, landing hard in the water, creating a splash that even briefly disturbed the waves. He rolled his eyes, not overly amused by her antics and then too noticed the weather seemed to be turning. Behind them, there was plenty of shelter to be found, most of the island seemed to be covered, with foliage that had once been decorative was now growing wild and out of control. He hadn't explored the inside much for a reason, not because he thought threats were lurking within-though they very well might be- but old habits died hard.

Buildings that looked sturdy often weren't and the last thing he wanted was to die in some forsaken corner of the world, buried under rubble. There was plenty of other shelter to be found, little trellised gazebos, overhanging ledges and even a few trees that looked sturdy enough. They'd be fine, probably.

table coding by bunni ♥
[Image: PzMsxDx.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. the pleasure my boots gave me The Forgotten Isle 10:24 PM, 02-03-2024 01:03 AM, 05-20-2024