size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
03-17-2024, 06:49 PM
Artorias' daredevil grin widened when Briar agreed to continue exploring the newfound ice caves with him. Although it was a simple pleasure, adventuring and exploration had always been his passion, even as a little pup, and getting to indulge in that hobby made him feel like a young wolf again. It reminded him of the times he and Briar would venture off just to see what they could find. Crossing the aged wood bridge and veering down the side tunnel, Artorias ducked his head to avoid hitting it on the lower ceiling of ice as he moved forward. Sometimes being a huge dire wolf did have its drawbacks... Thankfully this tunnel was wide enough to accommodate his size, so maneuvering his way down the slick ice paths, he eventually came out the other end in a smaller circular chamber built entirely into the ice.

Artorias gasped and marveled at the beauty of the crystalline ice glistening all around them. A thin shaft of light shone down from a hole in the ceiling, illuminating the ice cave like they were inside a giant crystal prism. "Whoa...!" he breathed in awe, looking around at every faceted surface of ice that shone in the light. Besides the sounds of their claws clicking on the ice, there was no sound, no other signs of life around. They were in their own little world down here. "This is incredible...! I wonder how long this has been hidden down here, right below our paws and we've never noticed!" It felt like they were treading new ground for the first time in probably centuries!

"Artorias & Briar Carpathius" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Lookit what I found! IC Archives 12:31 AM, 11-21-2023 06:52 AM, 06-24-2024
2. Lookit what I found! Crystal Cathedral 06:52 AM, 06-24-2024 08:28 PM, 06-18-2024