size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
MalBelle
03-17-2024, 09:08 PM
ElaraPup

she’s not quite expecting such an enthusiastic response from Red, but it thoroughly pleases her. to know she has this boy by her side, can rely on him if ever she might need it…it twists something in her stomach, something fluttery and warm. huh, weird. “i trust you,” she murmurs, eyes bright where they’re glued to his face. an image unfurls in her mind: Red as a valiant knight holding aloft a sword, beating away monsters with a few powerful swings. oh, she can’t wait til she can leave Ashen territory!

“oh, hang on!” El gasps suddenly, snapping to attention as though struck by a thought. “i have something for you! just…wait here!” she disappears through the undergrowth, moving briskly from the border with Princess at her heel. a mere handful of minutes pass before she returns again, this time holding a large pink flower aloft between her teeth. El sets it down at her feet, grinning expectantly up at Red. clearly, she expects him to be as excited by the flower as she is. “i found this a while ago and brought it back to my room because it’s so pretty,” she explains. “i’ve been saving it. and i…i thought you could have it. you know, to wear.” she waits anxiously for his response, uncharacteristically shy. it doesn’t occur to her that her gift might not be considered…appropriate by the standards of a young boy. this is her way, in constant pursuit of beautifying those she cares about by lavishing them in gifts and little makeovers. it’s how she shows affection.
"Speech"
el

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. take two Cryer's Ravine 12:22 AM, 01-15-2024 08:10 AM, 05-06-2024