size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
03-17-2024, 09:50 PM

Sirius' words took him by surprise. Artorias blinked a few times, as if scrutinizing the Warlord's face for any signs of falsehood. When he found none, it was Art's turn to chuckle and shake his head. "You're serious, aren't you? Never thought I'd see the day Sirius Fatalis willingly abdicated the title of Warlord." Another chuckle, a friendly nudge of his shoulder against Seer's, and a friendly flash of teeth in a smile. "Gods know you've earned retirement though. You've been an alpha for longer than I've been alive! You've raised the Armada from the ground up." It was a lot of words to show Sirius just how much he'd accomplished with the Armada. It was time.

The next part of Seer's request was easy enough for Artorias to agree to, and he did so wholeheartedly, tail wagging in the grass behind him. "Of course, you and Isa are always welcome! You can stay as long as you like, provided you don't destroy anymore of our furniture." A teasing grin played on his face, but his sincerity was there all the same. He would be delighted to host his in-laws, as he was sure his children would love to spend more time with their grandparents. "Is this change happening soon? How much time do I have to prepare your room? Oh! If you stay through the winter, you can join our Feast of Unity!" The Feast had not had outside attendees in some time, but it felt like the perfect way to give Sirius some much needed R&R and let him be surrounded by his extended Carpathian family.

"Artorias"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A time for change The Starlit Plains 01:00 PM, 03-10-2024 08:28 AM, 05-07-2024