An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
03-17-2024, 11:23 PM

"Speech"

He raised his dark brows as he seemed to have startled her from her drink. Commenting on her wounds must have touched a sore spot within. She relented that she was safe and seemed earnest as she sat up straight. Eltrys eased into his haunches and tilted his head ever so slightly as she fully introduced herself and explained her battle scars.

"Hardly unlucky, Haydee Kedieo, Leader of Ethne! To walk away from such battles with your life intact and wounds that barely hinder your hunting is incredibly lucky!" He straightened, awed by this tiny battle-scarred leader. "A wonder you still stand when most of your opponents must be taller than I!" He shook his head in admiration, he had come from a land where he towered above many of his brethren, to him this was a land of giants.

"I am..." He signed solemnly, remembering again a title that would have followed his own name, "Eltrys."

After a breathy pause, he continued.
"Do your priests make sacrifices before such battles? Do you fight often?" He asked, unsure if the answer would delight or dismay him.  

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. From Out of the Woods Wraith's Woods 07:56 PM, 03-14-2024 12:10 AM, 06-10-2024