size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Aislyn

Ooh La La
03-18-2024, 03:04 PM

Supposedly, Medulla had forgotten a keepsake of hers in their old den in the plains. And, being the chivalrous man Rhazien was, he’d promised her he’d return it, so long as she payed in back in… well, that didn’t need to be elaborated. And so, he made his way back to the Serpent plains- his serval companion spread across his shoulders, grooming the fur along his nape like the good little servant she was. I love you master, I love you, I love you! She’d purr into his ears as he walked- ahh, she was so fucking obsessed with him, this one.

Heading towards their old den, Rhazien came around a bend and was surprised to see a familiar face in the area. Caedes. A cousin to his dear Sephiran, who made a sudden appearance on the battlefield and had been lingering ever since. With a smirk he approached the brute, announcing his arrival with a gruff rumble. “Picking flowers?” He’d ask, eyeing the male closely, who seemed intent on collecting some white and yellow plants.  

”Speech”

Caution: Rhazien is a rated M character. Viewer discretion is advised.
Assume his companions, Zemir and Zemra, are present in his threads unless specified otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Hazy Serpent Plains 02:58 PM, 03-18-2024 01:39 PM, 05-15-2024