Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
03-18-2024, 03:07 PM

“It’s not my first time, either” He reminded Artorias. The first one hadn’t stuck, because shortly after Zee had gotten sick and died, and he had been unable to live with sitting on his paws and doing nothing. He wasn’t entirely sure it would be any easier a second a time, but… “I’ve left it too long.” He said with a sigh. “If I’d done it earlier, Azure might not have left. Bas is still young, and doesn't have the same drive as Azure” If this became a passing fancy to Basilisk, the pack would fall. It was a fear he was trying very hard not to think about. He hadn’t admitted that outloud to anyone else yet, but Art was always easy to talk to. A fellow Alpha, and family.

“Thank you Art, I appreciate that” he said, and winced at the reminder about the man's furniture. “Very soon, I’m tying up my last few loose ends, and then handing it over. The pack and Basilisk have all been informed.” He explained.

"Speech"

Art by Salt

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A time for change The Starlit Plains 01:00 PM, 03-10-2024 08:28 AM, 05-07-2024