size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
03-18-2024, 03:13 PM

Rhazien's words cut through the tranquility of the plains, drawing Caedes's attention away from his task. With a calm yet guarded demeanor, Caedes turned to face his cousin’s uncle, his expression unreadable save for a subtle flicker of curiosity in his gaze. "Picking flowers?" Rhazien's question held a hint of amusement, his eyes narrowing as they surveyed Caedes and the flora around him. Caedes's lips quirked into a faint smile, a rare display of amusement. "Indeed," He replied evenly, the words falling out in a deep rumble. "Though they do serve a purpose beyond mere decoration. Like your pet there." Caedes returned his focus to the task at hand, his movements deliberate as he continued to gather the herbs. Rhazien's presence, though unexpected, did little to disrupt his purposeful work. His fingers worked to pluck at the yarrow, setting each small bundle down onto a hide he had prepared. Yarrow was excellent for stomach pains and cramps for the fairer sex, but also it did lend a hand to fighting infections. Impossibly useful. The brute thought for a moment, pausing to speak before continuing his task. "What part does he need me to play, Rhazien?" It was obvious who he was.

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Hazy Serpent Plains 02:58 PM, 03-18-2024 01:39 PM, 05-15-2024