An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
03-18-2024, 04:14 PM

There aren’t many wolves who would see the truly soft side of Basilisk. In fact, the number of wolves that could was two, and Spider made that very short list. That was why basilisk was putting a lot of effort into righting this wrong, even if admitting to mistakes was difficult.

“There’s…” he was about to say there’s nothing to make up before he realised that perhaps this was a chance to give Spider a little push in the right direction with ambition. Their life was about to change, all their lives were. They would need strength to get through this.

“Something I need from you, actually.” He agreed, thinking fast. “I have agreed that I will set you - and Wylan - up as Heir to the Armada. Being Heir to such a big pack is going to be no easy task, and having competition will only make it harder. I want you to succeed, and other forces want Wylan to. You're going to have to prove yourself.” He explained carefully.

"Basilisk Fatalis"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Clearing away the cobwebs Soul Sand Cove 10:28 PM, 02-08-2024 08:54 PM, 06-13-2024