size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
03-18-2024, 05:42 PM

Caedes emerged from the shadows of the moor, drawn by the call echoing through the air. His body cut seamlessly through the brush as he approached, his gaze immediately fixing on Rhazien's wounded shoulder. "Rhazien." Caedes greeted, his voice a low rumble tinged with curiosity as he assessed the injury. His eyes narrowed slightly as he examined the wound, a faint flicker of recognition crossing his features. He drew closer, the need for personal space void in this instance. "Trouble in paradise?" He remarked sarcastically, his tone betraying neither surprise nor concern. "Cat or cunt?" A jest. He could see from the set of the bite and the shape of the cut it was a feline’s teeth that had done it. With a deft hand, Caedes began to tend to the wound, his movements precise and deliberate as he removed a satchel from his neck, rummaging around within for his supplies.

As he set to work, Caedes couldn't help but wonder at Rhazien's choice to seek him out, knowing full well the alternatives available to him. Yet, he remained silent, focusing his attention solely on the task at hand, allowing the unspoken question to linger in the air between them.

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Patch me up Vericona Plains 05:30 PM, 03-18-2024 01:39 PM, 05-15-2024