gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Indie
03-18-2024, 06:23 PM
Eager and attentive, Cadaver leaned in closer to Caedes as he began to explain, his curiosity piqued by the mention of poisons and the mysterious wolfsbane. His mismatched eyes, one a piercing blue and the other a near translucent pink, flickered with interest as he absorbed the information, his mind racing with questions,  yet daring not to interrupt. He watched as Caedes plucked a sprig of the poisonous plant from a nearby bush. The leaves were a dark jade- the scent bittersweet, carrying an underlying danger that lingered in the air.

The tranquil overlook echoed with the soft rumbling of Cadaver's voice as he spoke. His keen interest was evident in his focused gaze, fixed upon Caedes. "I've heard of poisons," Cadaver replied, his voice a soft rumble amidst the tranquil forest. "But I've never seen wolfsbane before. What do you use it for?" His curiosity was genuine, and he eagerly awaited Caedes' response. The enigmatic plant and the man who wielded such intimate knowledge about it both intrigued him deeply. "I'm KD, by the way." The boy quickly interjected, remembering that they didn't even know each other's names yet.

"Cadaver Nightwing"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. dogs like socks Moontouched Cliffs 06:52 PM, 03-17-2024 06:11 AM, 03-23-2024