size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
03-18-2024, 06:33 PM
They followed the trail of the deer for some time before Jay made a low-voiced inquiry. "Deer aren't big, but they are fast," Corbie mused aloud as they continued. "There's just the two of us but an older doe I think we can safely bring her down without wearing her out first, so I think our best bet here is an ambush and a quick kill. It will be a slow creep to get close enough, but we are downwind so it will be a bit easier as long as we are quiet. Hamstring her, and I will hold her nose until she goes down. Then we can make the kill." She stopped Jay suddenly with a soft brush of her tail against the other wolf's side. There ahead of them were the does, bedded down as she had expected and mostly sleeping.

She went into a hunting crouch and step by careful creeping pawstep moved closer... Closer... Closer... When she was still a long - doable, but quite long - leap away from their target, another doe's ears swiveled towards them suddenly and an alarm snort sounded.

Corbie had a split second to decide as their target woke and began to struggle to her feet, and she made that long, long leap to the front of the doe, clamping her jaws over the deer's nostrils and slamming shut. Jay, she hoped, would make a charge of her own to cripple the deer before Corbie got dragged under her
unless otherwise stated, Corbie's kinkajou companion is with her at all times

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Deer Me The Orchard 04:59 PM, 03-18-2024 12:42 AM, 05-07-2024