size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
03-18-2024, 06:45 PM

As they talk, Haydée feels the flush of heat intensify as the male offers encouraging words and a bubbly, albeit weak, laugh fills the air as she gives she says, “Well, almost everyone I have met is taller than me and, when you put it that way…” A bright, genuine smile fills her lips as she bobs her head and says, “Yeah, you’re right. I tend to get caught up in my shortcomings… a lot.” Then, he introduces himself and the young woman dips her head in a respectful bow, as she says, “It is a pleasure to meet you, Eltrys.”

Then, Eltrys asks about priests and battles and Haydée cannot contain the mirthful giggle that slips free as she shakes her head in the negative. Meeting his icy blue gaze, she explains, “In Ethne, we celebrate our differences and, while some members may be religious, no one view is forced onto everyone. I, personally, did not make any sacrifices before I went on the raid.” For a second, she hesitates thinking over how to explain their recent spat with the Raiders Hollows.

Taking a deep breath, she decides honesty is best as she slowly continues on, “Ethne is normally a peaceful pack but, a little while ago, we were raided by another pack for some of our chickens. While it was a close battle, they were victorious and claimed ten of our flock.” Another short pause as Haydée chews her lip for minute before saying, “We did not wish to be taken lightly and sought to bring back the number that been taken, so we launched a counter raid on the pack that had taken our chickens.”

Voice falls off as she shrugs her shoulders, eyes slipping down to her paws as she says, “I don’t think it was worth it because several of our members left with similar wounds that will eventually lead to scars and the pack had already killed our chickens.” Those intrusive, dark thoughts that the young woman is all too familiar with, begin to pound into Haydée again but she pushes them away as lifts her emerald eyes to meet Eltrys’s icy-hued gaze.

Another, this time slightly shy, shrug of her shoulders is given as she admits, “We usually don’t like to fight and are more of a ‘live and let live’ kind of pack. Our rules are simple; love who want, be kind to others but do not be easy, and accept others as they are.” With that, Haydée lapses into silence, curious what the man thinks about the information she has given.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. From Out of the Woods Wraith's Woods 07:56 PM, 03-14-2024 12:10 AM, 06-10-2024