gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
03-18-2024, 07:00 PM (This post was last modified: 03-18-2024, 07:39 PM by Caedes. Edited 1 time in total.)

The sounds. His mind flooded with memory. Caedes bristled, his eyes flashing with possessive, all-consuming lust for just a moment. He suppressed it, motions pausing until he quirked a brow and returned to his work. Caedes continued to grind the herbs in silence, his focus unwavering as he concentrated on the task at hand. Rhazien's next inquiry, however, drew his attention away for much longer, his gaze flickering towards his uncle with mild interest.

"Mm. Sidi or lover…" Caedes mused at the blunt question, his tone neutral yet tinged with a hint of amusement at Rhazien's straightforwardness. It was characteristic of his uncle to dive into such topics without reservation. Pervert that he was. As he cleaned the wound, he wiped away the dried blood and puss.

"Interesting choice of conversation," Caedes remarked dryly, his expression betraying little emotion as he considered the question. He set the cloth down, reaching for a clump of moss that would be his applicator of his salve. “I'm not fucking a sidi." He paused briefly, his thoughts drifting to the dynamics of Saxe society and the expectations placed upon males like himself. "Sephiran, Kaino, Yarrabelle, and Auriga have made their choices," He acknowledged with a nod, his tone neutral. "But as for myself, I prefer a challenge. An equal. If not in body, then in mind. I have no interest in toys." It wasn’t the most foreign concept ever. Some Saxe’s took other Saxe’s as mates for the exact same purpose. Caedes' didn't fancy taking to bed a weak, brainless woman. It was not his cup of tea. With that, he applied the salve, running the moss slathered in the herbal concoction into the wound at Rhazien's shoulder. He packed it in, eyeing it to ensure it did not need further dressing before he nodded to the older man.

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Patch me up Vericona Plains 05:30 PM, 03-18-2024 01:39 PM, 05-15-2024