Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Indie
03-18-2024, 08:01 PM (This post was last modified: 03-18-2024, 08:01 PM by Cadaver. Edited 1 time in total.)
Cadaver listened intently to Caedes' explanation, absorbing every word with rapt attention. As the man finished speaking, Cadaver's curiosity only deepened, his mind buzzing with newfound knowledge about the potent plant before him. The wolfsbane, with its multifaceted properties, intrigued him greatly, and he couldn't help but feel like maybe plants weren’t entirely worthless after all. "Interesting," Cadaver replied, his voice filled with genuine intrigue. "I never knew a plant could be used in so many ways."

But when Caedes asked why he happened to be alone, Cadaver’s expression darkened a bit. “Oh, I uhh … “ He began, reeling for a good explanation. But an excuse didn’t readily come when he needed it to. “I’m just alone, okay?” He answered a little bit sharper than intended- but it frustrated him that he didn’t know what else to say. “I belong to Insomnia, but I just do my own thing.”

"Cadaver Nightwing"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. dogs like socks Moontouched Cliffs 06:52 PM, 03-17-2024 06:11 AM, 03-23-2024