gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
03-19-2024, 12:56 AM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2024, 12:57 AM by Crux. Edited 1 time in total.)

Crux wasn't sure he'd ever felt quite so wounded as when her little "you" reached him but nothing could have stopped him. Well okay that's not true. She could. The last thing in the whole world he wanted was to ever do something she didn't like. Which was why her tone stabbed right through his chest. Still she was reaching out to him and laughing and fuck he just had missed her so much! He immediately wrapped her in his embrace, practically throwing himself to the ground in front of her to get as close to her as possible. He let himself just enjoy that for a moment, breathing in her scent, feeling the familiar comfort of getting to be so close. Then he looked at her.

And man did he not hold his guilt back. The look he gave Triss was one he couldn't have replicated on purpose if he tried, head on the ground, ears pulled back slightly, big steel blues round and searching and worried. "I'm sorry." For exactly what he didn't know. Sure he felt bad for letting so much time pass since he'd seen her last but he didn't know if that was what he'd done or if there was something else. But whatever it was he'd do better!

"Speech"

Art by TheStarvingRaven
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Listen here, you Waterfall Peak 11:22 PM, 03-18-2024 02:54 PM, 07-18-2024