size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Ali

Island HopperExplorerRapid Poster - Silver1K
03-19-2024, 11:08 AM
It was hot, but bearably so, his nose was starting to feel a little dry and his tongue flicked out to wet it. He could taste the sulphur in the air, pungent and not a particularly enjoyable taste. The rock felt smooth under paw, a few grooves and divots disrupted the flow but nothing that would cause anyone to lose their footing if they weren't paying attention. Even the walls were rounded, like the tunnel was near perfectly conical in shape.

She spoke again and when he closed his eyes to blink it briefly felt like the darkness itself was speaking to him-man, he really needed a good nights sleep at this point. But she was moving, her voice drifting away, and despite himself he found himself following. The heat growing all the more intense with each step he took. Hotter than the desert sun in the dunes, pressing against his fur and making his teeth grit. He kept his distance, mostly because he wasn't some creep who lurked on lone women, but also that he couldn't say he was overly keen on going much further. He'd seen enough to know better.

"No, I doubt anyone who isn't burnt to a crisp is. I wouldn't go much further, if I were you. " He spoke louder to be heard.
table coding by bunni ♥
[Image: PzMsxDx.png]