size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
03-19-2024, 06:52 PM

Flurry wasn't naive nor stupid enough to assume her father was going to be happy with her. But she wasn't exactly happy either. Though her frustrations were with a lot of wolves right now. Besides this time she wouldn't back down, wouldn't apologize. She'd seen an opportunity and she'd taken it and fuck if anyone was going to tell her she was wrong, it's not like she would have bothered even trying if anyone had already been fighting. If others wanted to assume she was weak or soft or whatever they didn't know her. Flurry was a Raider, and she wouldn't pretend she didn't like a good fight, but raiding and poking at sleeping bears were two different things. Couldn't raid if everyone is dead or gone.

Flurry paced, feeling her limbs ache from the exhaustion of her fight as she moved but unwilling to seek any treatment until shit was dealt with she waited, and paced. And it wasn't just because she'd somehow managed to make things awkward between herself and both Sakana and Rivin. Though that certainly had been a factor. No doubt there was going to be another drunk night on the horizon and this time she'd be locking herself in her goddamn room so she didn't make herself a bigger fool than everyone already seemed to think she was. Maybe her parents would get lucky and the alcohol poisoning would finally kick in. That'd get her to stop trying to prevent all out war.

"Speech"

Art by Perencreste
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Here comes the consequences of my actions Daager Isle 06:52 PM, 03-19-2024 07:43 PM, 04-18-2024