An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
wicked

Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualCritical Attack!Double MasterHomebodyCritical Block!
StudentRapid Poster - Silver1K
03-19-2024, 08:12 PM

Jael's eyes are wide, trying to keep herself steady as Modesty cleans the cuts, as she does her best to soothe them. Though the whimpering doesn't entirely fade, it grows softer. Between the booze and the thick salve, the little dog is doing her best. Better living through chemical intervention, they call it. She shudders, stiffening with the news that they're still going.

Biting her swimming head back together as best she can, Jael grimaces. "I didn't get a good look, it's bad... worse than last time." Though she could suppose, the escalation was to be expected. Even more grimly, the realization falls over her-- "He's not back?" Voice cracking, the panic of it all gripping her system as she becomes more lucid. The little dog knows well enough that Modesty knows who he is.

"I jumped Bellamy after she hurt him," Jael's words are quiet, stricken. The little dog trembles, trying to get to her feet-- crashing back onto the mat beneath her feet. Rear leg won't hold, among other issues. "I didn't see him when I left, I couldn't stay, I," she hiccups, the alcohol enough to at least slow her words, slow her spiral.

As her keepers, Gilgamesh and Modesty may join any of Jael’s threads if they deem necessary.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. venom of venus Daager Isle 06:43 PM, 03-16-2024 08:25 AM, 04-19-2024