Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
03-20-2024, 12:55 AM
Bellatrix Ravenwood

She moved with the purpose of guiding her baby sibling to a safe place. Nolan was priority. Then she could go help Beau. Her eyes were set with a ferocity they had never been before. They had threatened everyone. And beau was in danger. She loosed a few barks calling the rest of Norad to her location. The alphas of ethne and hallows was welcome as well. Her barks were urgent and told of the big trouble they had now. Her face then turned to Nolan.

"Stay here.... don't leave Nolan's side Frank. I have to go help Daddy, I can't let him be killed by those jerks." she was only going to wait long enough to have Nolan say he understood. Or at least that was her plan. Her vest was on and she had her dagger at the ready. She wouldn't forgive them if they hurt Beau. He had taken her in and raised her like his own. He didn't deserve this.

Hopefully Tanelan and the others were right behind them. Frank moved to lay where Nolan could snuggle up to him. Trixy was happy the piebald reindeer was becoming so loyal to her at this point.

"Talk"
Say come on and show the world who you really are

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I cant be anybody else! The Shimmering Shore 12:55 AM, 03-20-2024 01:28 PM, 05-12-2024