Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
03-20-2024, 01:48 AM

I don't care, go on and tear me apart

She felt satisfaction as her dagger made purchase in a hyenas side as it came at her, its teeth had found purchase in the flesh of her side though. But the dagger meeting its flesh had it yowling. As it did she dug the dagger in harder. She growled as it reeled backwards, ripping itself free. Her eyes went to the one she had barreled into as the one she had stabbed fell over the top of it. Her ears pinned. She had evened the odds for the boy.

Her body burst forward and she swung her head at the one she had stabbed. Her dagger was drove into its throat and she heat moving pushing until it was on the ground. Her eyes cut to the one she had barreled into as it tried getting up, its leg had made a snapping sound as the other went over the top of it. Good. It was fighting with three legs.

Then she heard the sound of frank coming, his antlers down and aiming for one of the hyenas attacking the boy. She gave the boy a grin as she danced out of the path of frank and the one with the now broken legs snapping jaws.

Walk, "Talk", Think

I don't care if you do

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Horror At The Laugh-In Hermit's Cove 02:59 PM, 02-03-2024 09:07 PM, 05-27-2024