An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
03-20-2024, 02:15 AM
Absinth's heart skipped a beat as Yarrabelle's whispered words pierced through the fog of exhaustion and pain. “My father…?” She breathed out, her eyes frozen on the figure of her magenta lover. The revelation sent a jolt of adrenaline coursing through her veins, banishing all traces of Absinth’s usual fiery nature in a single, short admission. She struggled to process the implications of Yarra's words, her mind racing with a whirlwind of emotions. Her father. Setekh. He was here? He had done this to her? Memories flooded her mind, her body stiff and her blood running cold. She felt cold. Her mind echoed Yarra’s words until she finally comprehended their meaning fully.  

It was as if his voice was there, whispering his sickly sweet words into her ears now, laughing, promising her things that both repulsed her and frightened her. She had never gotten away.

And then.

A surge of anger rose within her, ravening and unrelenting. How dare he. How dare he come now, and harm someone Absinth cared for? What if he was watching now? What if he had been watching this whole time? Letting her have her false sense of security, her little life, all the while it was nothing but a game. Absinth's gaze hardened, her jaw set so tightly clenched that her teeth might’ve broken if she hadn't spoken again. "Rest now, Yarrabelle. I’ll be here when you wake." Gently, Absinth brushed her nose over Yarra's cheek, her touch tender yet filled with barely contained rage. But when Yarrabelle finally succumbed to the sleep that took her so swiftly, Absinth’s eyes squeezed shut. Her lips curled upwards as her jaws splayed in a silent scream to the heavens.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. woe is (you and) me Lover's Mangrove 04:46 AM, 02-08-2024 01:37 PM, 05-15-2024