Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
03-20-2024, 06:26 AM
Though he was unable to best the woman that had maimed Siduri, Gil wasn't entirely defeated. His pack was doing well with their fights and with the raid coming to a close, he made his way back to the isle so that his wounds could be tended to sooner than later. He wasn't getting any younger. The wounds along his neck ran deep and though he'd been able to briefly patch them up before swimming back to the isle, they still stung with salt. Tired and ready to sleep, Gil doesn't hold back the sigh when he sees Flurry pacing the beach. Another thorn in his side that he should deal with sooner than later. Surely the girl would have every excuse in the book read to throw at him. Didn't she always?

Ambling over to the fired up daughter of his, Gil stops and looks her over. Yep, just like her mother. Fiery, strong-willed, and will do whatever she wants to support the ideals in her head. Figuring it would be better to let the girl vent before he chewed into her (when was he not?), Gil takes a seat in the sand. His face says it all. He doesn't have time for this, but she's his daughter (admittedly one of his favorites even if she doubted him) and he would always make time for his offspring. There was no doubt in that. Gil would always attempt to be a good father even if it meant breaking their hearts along the way.

"Spit it out," Gil finally says after a pregnant pause, his tired yellow eyes lingering on Flurry.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Here comes the consequences of my actions Daager Isle 06:52 PM, 03-19-2024 07:43 PM, 04-18-2024