Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

1KFestival OrganizerDouble MasterCritical Dodge!Ooh La LaStudent
Samhain 2022
03-20-2024, 06:51 AM

Bramble smiles earnestly, carefully watching the man who appeared not of this land. That much was clear with how he spoke and what he mentioned. She's not bothered by the misspeak of her name, a paw lightly waved in his direction to ward off an ill-feelings. It happened. The Carpathian name could be difficult to pronounce for some, she knew that to be true.

"Auster is the name of the entire continent, yes. Where we currently stand is Shimmering Shore," she answers politely, her body relaxed now that the heavy winds weren't too bothersome. "If you are in search of a home, my pack is always welcomes those who are in need," her tail swishes a few times. If she could recruit someone, her father would be most impressed! "We live just on the hill over there," Bramble turns now to motion her muzzle toward the castle that loomed on the cliffside. "Up in the castle there," she mentions as she turns back to Eltrys.

"If you ever find yourself in need of a place to rest, our doors will be open," she smiles at him before letting out a light laugh. "I wouldn't say there isn't magic here, but you won't always find it," Bramble winks before nodding at his last questions. "Yes, I was born here in the castle and have always lived in this area," she tilts her head slightly, wondering if he would mention his homeland or not. It didn't seem as if he would be keen on doing so which was fine. She didn't like poking or prodding anyway.

"Speech"

bramble's companions are to be assumed near her unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Harsh winds The Shimmering Shore 06:57 PM, 02-11-2024 11:36 PM, 04-06-2024