Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

1KFestival OrganizerDouble MasterCritical Dodge!Ooh La LaStudent
Samhain 2022
03-20-2024, 07:01 AM

Bramble watches her father in anticipation. If he had simply wanted to speak of the ball and how she felt, he hadn't needed to bring her to the meeting room. No, this was a special place for secret meetings and private conversations. It brought about an excited feeling in her chest that made her heart feel as if it were beating way too fast. Even as Artorias begins to smile, Bramble can't hide the wag of her tail, her own lips curling up. Was she getting excited too soon? Possibly, but by the way her father looked, it could only be good news.

Envoy! Bramble's eyes widen and her mouth literally drops open. Speechless, utterly speechless. How... Her? Really? It was a dream come true! She blinks a few times, giving her head a soft shake to put herself back into order. Ding, dong, hello Bramble? Yes, your father is peaking to you! Clearing her throat, she turns her ears forward and listens to her father's words intently. The pride and happiness that swells inside her is obvious in the way her eyes sparkle and chins flush with warmth. Though her other siblings surely did their best to succeed and what not, Bramble also tried hard to. Anything her parents needed or wanted of her, she was sure to answer. She was no stranger to hard work.

Honestly, she can't help the tears that brim at the edges of her eyes. Her father's motion toward the chair she sits in makes her happier than ever. One step closer to the High Council! To be included in all pack affairs? The whispered late night meetings? Journeys to other packs? Diplomacy? It was everything she had ever dreamed of! "Oh, papa," Bramble whispers, unable to hold herself still anymore. She slides from her chair and hurriedly embraces her father with a swift hug, burying her face into his neck for a moment before pulling away.

Recollecting herself as she puts herself back in her chair, she sits up straight and gives him a firm nod. "I would be proud to be the Envoy to your Lord of Cinder," Bramble puffs out her chest and tilts her chin up high, her smile wide and bright. "Do I sound important?" She says after she deflates and lets out a laugh. "But yes, of course, I-I can't, I really don't have words to express how excited I am for the future," Bramble looks at Artorias, her smile still there, that wet shine of her eyes revealing truly how happy she is to be promoted once more.

"Speech"

bramble's companions are to be assumed near her unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Who you were meant to be Amron's Castle 11:56 PM, 02-11-2024 11:36 PM, 04-06-2024