gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
03-20-2024, 07:10 AM
Calliope stops when Deluge does, regarding her older sister in the same manner. A laugh lingers on her tongue as she gives Deluge a shrug of her shoulders. "Obviously they look far 'nough past to kick me out," she banters, though it does sting. Why had she been the one to get in trouble when that little shit had trespassed anyway? "I wen' aft'r the kid who tried to brin' 'bout a peace offerin'," Calliope starts as she notices Deluge noticing something behind her. "Mum an' da said somethin' 'bout how it ain' look good if I go makin' matters worse so it's my punishment, I guess," another shrug as she turns to watch Deluge approach the door.

"Jael ain' so bad once ya get to know 'er. She's jus' pathetic than anythin' really," Calliope mentions, a sigh leaving her lips. She hates saying anything nice about anyone, but the dog had been okay company when everyone else seemed far too busy with their own stupid bullshit to give her any attention. Also since when had her sister glowed like that? Calliope's brow furrows as she follows Deluge down the flight of stairs and into the darkness. "Seems like this hidey hole ain' been found," she mentions, feeling no fear as they descend farther down.

"Speech"

Warning: Calliope is callous, rude, and unpredictable. Do NOT expect nice things from her.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. will my feet turn to roots instead? Daager Isle 09:28 PM, 02-03-2024 12:53 PM, 03-24-2024