An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
03-20-2024, 01:20 PM
Briar chuckled at Artorias' excited grin and followed him as he began to walk across one of the wooden bridges to take them further into the icy caves. Where Artorias had to duck to avoid hitting his head on the ceiling of these tunnels, Briar passed through them fairly easily with just a bit of consideration to make sure she wasn't scraping her antlers against the ceiling or walls of these tunnels as they went. Her smaller stature actually became a benefit for once! She had to extend her claws at times to give her enough traction to keep from slipping on the ice, but otherwise their passage through the tunnel was a fairly easy one–a far sight more easy than when she had been trying to find her way through with the unusual guide at least. It didn't take long for them to emerge out into another chamber, this one completely carved out of ice.

She made a soft sound of awe as she slowly stepped into the space and looked around them at the glistening, carved ice. The light shining in from the middle of the room made everything sparkle with rainbows as it reflected back at them off of the polished surfaces. It felt like they had stepped into the center of a massive gemstone rather than a cave of ice. It was completely silent in a way that could have been eerie if it wasn't for the fact that their surroundings were so breathtakingly beautiful. "Gods only knows... Far longer than I could possibly imagine, that's for sure," she replied as he mused about how long this place could have been down here right under their paws without them knowing. "It makes you wonder what else is hidden away where someone may never find it." How many other hidden caverns or valleys or peaks have simply never been found because the path to them has been closed off or the only way to reach them is simply impossible for them to manage? The world around them was a wild, mysterious place.

"Artorias & Briar Carpathius"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Lookit what I found! IC Archives 12:31 AM, 11-21-2023 06:52 AM, 06-24-2024
2. Lookit what I found! Crystal Cathedral 06:52 AM, 06-24-2024 08:28 PM, 06-18-2024