An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
03-20-2024, 11:46 AM

The small girl startled at his presence. Foolish creature, all alone out here without even her wits to keep her company. His eyes roamed over her collection of metal contraptions. They looked mostly like rubbish to his inexperienced eye. What did she see in them?

His eyes moved from scrap to girl once more as she brushed her tail over the pile. As if that could protect her meagre belongings from him. He smiled at her, and it was almost kind. “And if I said that it was?” he asked, keeping his voice light. They were just having a friendly conversation, after all.  “Stealing from a Warlord is a terrible crime.” He said with a regretful sigh. He extended two feline-like claws almost as long as her face, and clicked them together. “I have a solution!” His grin turned a little darker. “I extend my claim beyond the inanimate. I think I'll take the thief, too.” He took a step closer, extended claws clicking on loose stones in the earth. 

"Basilisk Fatalis"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Shifting through shards Veteran's Plateau 10:41 PM, 03-17-2024 05:56 PM, 04-18-2024