size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Shelby

Critical Observation!Samhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
03-20-2024, 01:18 PM

Deimos grinned at his son's wiggly energy as Dominus questioned if he could play with him now that he was awake. "Of course I can, my bright eyed boy," he replied with a chuckle. Responsibility and duty would call eventually, but he would never turn down his only son's eager enthusiasm or an opportunity to play with him. It wasn't beyond him that he was a bit older than most would be when they started their family and because of that he was acutely aware of the fact that he might have less time with them than some. He was eternally grateful to the Ancients for finally giving him the most perfect children he could have possibly asked for, but it was still difficult at times to not think about the clock always ticking a bit too quickly and feeling as if his time with them could be cut short far too soon. He quickly brushed off the morbid train of thought as he playfully nudged Dominus onto his back, using his claws to tickle his soft belly that was still adorable and round from puppy fat until he had the boy giggling and trying to squirm away.

When he finally relented and allowed Dom to pop back to his paws he realized he didn't necessarily fall behind on his duties just to ensure he was spending time with his kids. After all, he wanted them to grow up to have the same dedication to their family and feel the same obligation to care for them that he did so what was the harm in getting him in the routine of doing some of those daily tasks also? "Would you like to go on a patrol with me, Dominus? I bet we can find something exciting to do while we're out there." It was still early enough that most of the pack–and other animals, for that matter–would still be asleep, but the world was never truly quiet so they were bound to run into something that could interest the curious little pup.

"Deimos Medacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. son of the morning star Alias Island 12:17 PM, 03-15-2024 06:36 AM, 06-24-2024