Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
03-20-2024, 05:11 PM
"Speech"

Ignita had, up until this point at least, led a sheltered naive life. Sure she had been teased by pack mates, bullied a little for her interests and intensity and tendency to interrupt... Nothing had prepared her for this. As soon as the larger male said that the things she was sorting were indeed his, Ignita felt real fear for the first time in her life.

"Warlord?" She rhetorically asked, voice barely above a whisper. She gulped. She hadn't known! Ohhhhhhhh she fucked up. She fucked up so bad. Her little white ears went flat, "I didn't... not stealing!" She was frozen to the spot, golden eyes fixed on the large eager blues in the dark and blue face towering over her, her brain suddenly dead quiet, also for the first time in her life.

She flicked her ears forward as he mentioned a solution! Oh? Could she somehow repay him?
Wait? What? What did that mean?? Take the thief??? She slunk against her treasures, golden eyes wide in terror. Was he going to kill her?

"I-I-I! No thief! I'm going!! S-s-sssorry!" Her tail slunk between her trembling legs, her ears parallel to the ground in appeasement as she tried to skitter backward. She had already shed her puppyhood features, childish ignorance wouldn't give her any breaks now, "Please don't k-kill me! I'll-I'll leave a-a-a-nd never come back! It's all yours!" She was a terrible fighter. An orange paw slipped on the detritus and she stumbled backward with a yip.

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Shifting through shards Veteran's Plateau 10:41 PM, 03-17-2024 05:56 PM, 04-18-2024