ardent

We're Going To Be Friends

Eltrys, Bellamy, Ikuchi, and open to the pack!

Haydée

"I'll Rise Up"

Vedia
Sage

Master Fighter (320)

Master Intellectual (305)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
03-20-2024, 05:25 PM

The man that Haydée had found out in woods is extremely friendly and the young Leader is quite happy to be dragging him back to Ethne. With a bounce in her steps, the young woman leads him out of the twisting labyrinth of trees and toward where their pack waits. As they near the borders of the falls, she cheerfully exclaims, “Okay Eltrys, we are almost there! I hope you don’t mind but there will probably a few wolves that wish to meet you. If anyone is ever mean or says something that offensive to you, please let me know. We all try our best to be respectful of each of other but we are still wolves and prone to mistakes. Just know that we are learning as we go.”

A happy smile is on her lips as she welcomes him into Ethne, the pair breaking the tree-line that hides the falls from view, together. Tipping her head back, Haydée sings a call for her mother, Ikuchi and anyone else would like to greet a new member. As the call fades into the morning light, the russet woman expertly traces the familiar pathway to where the falls waits for them. The roar of the water can be heard long before they come into view and when the beautiful sight comes into view, the young woman slows to allow Eltrys time to absorb it all. After several minutes, she directs him to deposit the fawn on the ground and flicks her head toward the falls, offering him time and space to roam around and explore the place he will be calling home.

The smile that Haydée wears grows with each passing moment.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. We're Going To Be Friends Lazuli Falls 05:25 PM, 03-20-2024 04:42 PM, 05-12-2024