An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
03-20-2024, 10:20 PM

She came, but she did so slowly. Hesitantly, and without the respect he truly required. If he couldn’t have respect, he would settle for fear. She was to be the first slave he would bring to the Armada. He would ensure that the both of them got it right. He reached over, and smacked her soundly on the side of her muzzle. He was so big, and she was so little. He got it a touch wrong, and sent her sprawling. That would leave a mark.

He stalked forward, towering over her again. He placed one paw over her delicate little leg. It would be so easy to break it, all he would have to do would be to apply a little pressure. He wouldn’t even have to work at it. So small. So fragile. “Ignita. Little Slave. You seem to be suffering from some delusions, let me clear them up for you.” He leaned down, bringing his muzzle close to hers again. That way, she wouldn’t miss a single word. ” You are a slave of the Armada now. When I say jump, you jump. Anything less will have consequences.” He gestured towards her with a paw - the one not currently resting on her. In doing so, the pressure on her leg increased to compensate for his raised leg. “Give me the goggles, Ignita.” He asked again, his voice almost crooning.

"Basilisk Fatalis"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Shifting through shards Veteran's Plateau 10:41 PM, 03-17-2024 05:56 PM, 04-18-2024