Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
03-20-2024, 10:28 PM
Bellatrix Ravenwood

As she was about to take off to go do what she felt she needed to Nolan is barreling into her chest, begging her to stay. Her ears pin at the notion of leaving Beau to face the threat alone. She scanned for anyone else to handle her brother, landing on Tanelan. They didn't look so good. She didn't curse often but now felt like as good a time ever to start.

She sighed and as she was about to start trying to pry Nolan from her and explain to the kid why she had to go back another showed up. She wrapped her paw around Nolan's shoulders keeping him as guarded as she could. Her eyes went to Tanelan before she decided it was her turn to be in charge. Tanelan didn't look like they were doing okay.

"Bellatrix Ravenwood Regium or I guess used to be Regium of Norad.... wish I could say it was a pleasure right now sir...." she turned her gaze to his and she did her best to not look at anyone else. She didn't like saying what she was about to. Her stomach was clenched as she delivered the next words. "Whats here is whats left of Norad. A pack of barbarians kidnapped my brother Nolan here and used him as leverage as well as threatening our entire pack with dismemberment if my father didn't give up his crown.... I have to go back though.... Beau stayed behind to make sure everyone got out and he laid down his weapons. I wont stand idly by while they kill my dad for protecting everyone." she made sure her voice was loud enough for all of Norad to hear. It wasn't meant to hurt but she knew things some of the others hadn't, as she had stayed close enough in the encounter with the wolves to know how most of it went down.

She let Nolan go then and turned her eyes to him silently trying her best to have Nolan go to Tanelan. She was sure they had been worried sick about her brother. She turned those eyes back to Artorias though. She had a fire lit in them and she almost dared any to try to stop her.

"Talk"
Say come on and show the world who you really are

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I cant be anybody else! The Shimmering Shore 12:55 AM, 03-20-2024 01:28 PM, 05-12-2024