Expert Fighter (160)

Advanced Healer (85)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
03-20-2024, 11:07 PM

Trixy was happy, giggling at his entrance. Gavroche wasn’t upset though, he lay there on his back in the mud, tail wagging furiously as he grinned up at her. Dirty or not, the boy was just happy to see her again. It had been too long since they played in the God’s Garden by the Hallows, and her question brought laughter from him. “Nope! I was living there for a while with my friend Dusk, but I actually live here~” He rolled over, getting up with the realization his mom was going to flip the moment she saw how dirty he was. Oh well! That was a problem for later Gav, the Gav right now wanted to catch up with his friend!

“Actually… Since I was so little when I was taken, I didn’t know what this pack was called, so we couldn’t find the way home. But Artorias, Dusk’s dad, was super nice and let Dusk watch over me.” Waving Trixy forward, he ushered her over the border. “Come on! It’s chilly out here in the wind and we live in this really cool cavern! There are a bunch of dens that branch off that my family lives in, and further back there's these edible crystal things! They’re really sweet and yummy!” Gavroche wasn’t taking no for an answer as he bounced forward.

“C’mon! I’ll race you to the falls!” It was a challenge, a playful glint in his eye as he paused, waiting to see if Bellatrix would agree to race the way there. Even if she didn’t really know the way, once she heard the falls he was sure she’d find them easy!

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. We were instantly friends Lazuli Falls 10:57 PM, 01-15-2024 04:43 PM, 05-12-2024