size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
03-21-2024, 03:10 PM

She seemed so attentive as she listened to him, Caedes was glad enough that his words were not falling on deaf ears. He was not the sort to share, especially not with his kin, so this was a very strange occurrence for him. Maybe a handful of times he had shared with Astrid, while lying bedridden. But more than that… he had only ever confessed such meaningful words about himself to his father – and that was the same as falling on deaf ears.  

Caedes absorbed Mariah’s words, her understanding and her reassurance managing to convince him to continue on, so long as she wanted to hear. He nodded, and then continued.

With a deep breath, Caedes explained more, piecing together fragments of his past for Mariah's benefit. Each word he had never articulated for another soul before carrying the weight of respect and affection, particularly when he spoke of Astrid. "It was only possible because I was born a runt. I was cast aside by my mother in favor of my siblings' able bodies, leading me to seek purpose in the healing den. It suited me well." Caedes couldn’t help the reflexive rolls of his shoulders, musculature cascading beneath his skin as he tensed. It had been a difficult time. He clung to anything to prove himself, to be useful. Now he was both strong in body and in his craft. “I apprenticed under my father, and then Astrid when he-... When he was no longer able to do the work.” Caedes quickly suppressed a sneer, trying to keep that bit of information to himself, for now.

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. These Quiet Moments The God's Garden 07:47 PM, 03-20-2024 04:11 PM, 05-24-2024