An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
03-21-2024, 03:32 PM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2024, 03:32 PM by Basilisk. Edited 1 time in total.)

He needed somewhere to stash Ignita until Sirius left, and he knew just the place to do so. He led her from the Plateau, keeping his steps at what would be a brisk trott in her little stride. It was almost a leisurely stroll for him, and felt impatient at how long it would take to reach the caves attached to Waterfall Peak. As he walked, he gave some murmured instructions to Orso, and the deer immediately trotted off. “I’m going to fill you in on the rules, so listen carefully.” He warned Ignita. She had already proven she could be a fast learner, with enough motivation.

“As a slave of the Armada, you're at the very bottom of the pack. You will have to obey any orders given to you - but my orders trump all else. Is that clear?” He asked, glancing towards her to see if she did so. “Your primary role will be as an organiser. I want items catalogued in all of our supply dens, especially with winter approaching.” The pack had barely recovered from the flood. “You’ll take any abuse I deal out to you, and if I hear even a whisper of complaint about it, you’ll discover how easy you’ve had it. I have ears everywhere in the pack” He warned her softly. Not even remotely true, he wasn’t even Warlord yet.

They arrived at the caves, and Orso was there waiting for them. The reindeer had gathered some fox skins as bedding, enough food to last a few days, and Larimar. The latter was a very strange creature that had recently attached itself to Basilisk. Longer than the deer was tall, it took its features from two critters. With the body of a snake, but the feathers and wings of a bird. The Wyrm looked as if it had stepped straight out of a nightmare of the Long Night. He walked into the cave. “I have some things to deal with in the pack, this will be your home for the next few days. Larimar is here to keep you on your best behaviour. Careful, she’s poisonous.” He lied once more. There would be no easy escape for poor little Ignita.

"Basilisk Fatalis"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Shifting through shards Veteran's Plateau 10:41 PM, 03-17-2024 05:56 PM, 04-18-2024